Thursday, October 15, 2009

I know its been a while...


Do you have it in your heart to forgive me? I'll be honest - I'm back because I need some help. Some new mom help. And because its a topic dear to every girl's heart, I thought I would turn to you first. I need a pair of comfortable shoes. City shoes. Walking shoes. Mom shoes. Its 45 degrees out today and I can no longer get away with flip flops and strappy sandals. I think I am going to have to sacrifice style for comfort. What do you think of these? Do you find them hideous? Practical? Forgivable for mom shoes? Or Hideous, but practical and thus forgivable? Please give me your thoughts and suggestions. Again, I'm looking for something stylish that will stay on my feet (this is key- there are plenty of cute moccasin type shoes out there, but they do not stay on and they rub against my heel and hurt my feet), can be worn with socks - you heard me correctly - socks, and that won't break the bank. Thank you in advance for your assistance.



No comments:

Post a Comment