Friday, April 10, 2009

Blogging

I apologize in advance for what I am about to do - another blog about blogging. I can't stop blogging about blogging! I guess because I can't get over how many bloggers there are out there and how very creative you all are and how superior your sites are to mine. I have so much catching up to do. I don't know what to make of it all. Nor does my husband. I don't think he cares for my new found obsession. Thanks McMommy! Husband thanks you too :) I'm not even sure yet if I care for it. And I have A LOT of questions / observations. 1. Do the things you write about actually happen to you? Like this one? 2. There is some serious blogging going on in Texas. Do you guys all know each other? 3. The best looking blogs have this in common: http://www.onceuponablog.org/ 4. How do you find the time for it?

9 comments:

  1. 1. Yes, they do. (although THe Mom Jen is the only one awesome enough to be recognized out in public!! Love her!)

    2. Everything's bigger in Texas. Including the blogosphere.

    3. Jennisa is the secret to an amazing looking blog!!!

    4. We don't have the time for it. But soon you too will find it easy to neglect your enormous laundry pile in order to squeeze in some blogging time.

    5. When are you going to write a post explaining your blog name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, K was actually the one that got Mama's Smitten's attention. She recognized her from the photos. It's funny because she was already in my following and I commented on her blog before because she was married where I was and I thought that was cool.

    Blogging is an outlet that I MAKE MYSELF have time for, I love it and the people I've met are fabulous! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have a great beginning! I am no pro...but I do enjoy it. I blog about my Beauties and my everyday life. It is my stres outlet. Lets me lay it all out there. I have met some great peeps and cherish the communication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we are all in Texas and we recently had a blog dinner where 30 of us showed up! So we do know each other, haha!

    I don't have children yet, so I have plenty of time to blog....but not sure how I will do it once the kids come.

    We love McMommy and any friend of McMommy's is a friend of mine, nice to meet you!

    Here is a great link for FREE blog templates:

    http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging Rule #1:

    Get rid of the word verification thingie! I don't have it and I NEVER get spam ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second Nurse Stiletto on the word verification thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah, where is that word verification thingy again??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep on blogging! I find it very addictive, and it's a great way to network with other moms from all over. Finding time for it is easy... like McMama says, negletcting laundry to blog will become second nature to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It happened to me too!!! I'm still in shock about it all! http://slmward.blogspot.com/2008/12/for-once-i-may-have-been-speechless.html And there are days I just don't know what to blog about! But then things just pop in my head!

    ReplyDelete