Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My very first blog! Please be patient.


Alright people, please be patient with me as I have no idea what I'm doing.
My friend McMommy
blogs and as I explained to her, I feel like I need to stay up on technology or I will become my mom (that's mom and pops up there, amazed by digital photography). So first facebook, then twitter, and now my very first blog. Facebook, I understand. "It helps you connect and share with the people in your life." Twittering and blogging, as far as I can tell, connects me with total randos. Randos, don't take this personally, because you are also another reason for my desire to blog. You see, I have entered the world of stay at home motherhood. And in this world, you don't get out much. So, we shall see where this takes me...

9 comments:

  1. I feel like I just gave birth.
    You are like my brand-new little blog baby.

    Go forth little one, into the world of blogs, and ENJOY!!!!!!

    p.s. Speaking of randos, what the HECK is with your profile pic? Who is that rando is the gold pants???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blog Land! So glad you're here, you have a great mentor in McMommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of mommy blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the crazy world of blogging.... Good luck and don't get discouraged! McMommy will guide you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Rando wishes you the best of luck. Congrats on making that SAHM jump and I hope you enjoy the world of blogging. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd really love to say something fun and witty here... but all I'm coming up with is "welcome!" which seems kinda redundant... Oh well, it's the thought that counts, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only things we're a Mommy too have four legs and lots of fur, but welcome to blogovision, whoo-hoo! It's already obvious you are an outstanding addition to the Funfest!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  8. And this is a fun fest! I am loving it! Thanks you all for the hearty welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to bloggyland! McMommy is the best to learn from. I enjoy her blog!

    ReplyDelete